Secondary School Admission

If you are applying to a Catholic secondary school in the maintained sector, you will need a form signed by a priest attesting to your Catholic practice. The type of form varies from school to school and you should follow the instructions given in each case.

In this parish I normally deal with all of them rather than the other clergy; so please either email the form to me direct or drop it off at the presbytery, addressed to me. Please also communicate by email rather than phone, and please don’t contact me via the parish office. I will try to deal with requests as quickly as possible.

Fr Ashley

Book your tickets